Sunday 14 June 2015

Guide to The Sweet Bean's Posts

Hello!

Here is a Guide to the posts which will be making up The Sweet Bean. I decided to categorize my future posts because I enjoy structure when writing.

Please look forward to upcoming posts in the following categories:

Review - As the name suggests, this is where I review a candy and let you know how I think it tastes and give it a rating from 0 to 5. 0 meaning I hated it to 5 meaning I loved it!

Faithful Favourite - These posts will feature a candy I have been enjoying for a long time and would like to share as one of my favourites.

Spotlight - When a company or particular candy is featured. The history and story will be discussed.

Musings - This is where the art and look of the candy will be highlighted. This can mean anything from a display at the convenience store I admire or a different country's candy which I find appealing and wish I could try.

Comments - Humble comments and observations of whats new or trending in candy.

Recipes - Sharing candy and confectionery recipes I have either come up with or found online and taste great.

New Try - This indicates it is my first time trying the item and will usually coincide with a review.

Miscellaneous - Everyone knows sometimes you just have to let loose from structure! This category can have random, unpredictable posts.

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy my upcoming posts!

-The Sweet Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment